Sunday, December 26, 2010

Something that's recently struck me...

A girl when I dated her and a woman when I hated her; now she's a soul I exalt.  This statement summarizes my feelings towards a person to whom I shall refer to as Tina.

I was merely thirteen when I met her and even then she disabled me.  She sliced into my psyche within moments of meeting her and each time we've seen each other again she's managed to repeat such a feat.

Tina is the kind of person whose philosophy on life is incongruent to how they realistically carry their own out.  Still, her lifestyle is poetic; though she is a free-spirited beacon of light in the lives of others, the people in which she surrounds herself with are tragic leeches.  To anyone with happiness or stability, she is a beautiful disaster.

Because I met her and fell for her at such a young age her impact resounds throughout my life til this day.  What is even worse? She's become even better since we had first met, making each encounter harder and harder to top with another woman.

She makes me unstable, every time we've met I've made a fool of myself.  Yet she understands her effect on me and she's never looked at me differently.

I broke her heart in the past when we were young.  It was hard to fathom and handle such a personality so young.  She moved on and took to another man who I not only hate out of eternal jealousy but I cannot forgive for how he treats her.

She was once a girl full of hope and passion; because of people like her significant other, she has given up on such things.

I admire her, revere her, adore her and will always care for and love her.  I once thought it was a childish obsession but after much introspection I can honestly say she is the greatest woman I've ever shared time with.

Just when I wrote of loneliness, I re-encounter such a person and revisit this loneliness with thrice the sensitivity.  Not only do I want a woman, I want someone who can emulate the beauty which Tina radiates inwardly and outwardly.

No comments:

Post a Comment