Tuesday, December 28, 2010

One of those times.

Sometimes I think I'm emotionally unstable, other times I feel like I'm moody, but most of the time I'm just over analyzing things.  I'm having one of those times where I feel like everyone I hold dear to me is looking at me differently.  I haven't changed anything about myself or even done anything recently that I'm aware of.  Still, my perception of peoples' attitudes towards me is shifting into a negative light. 

Most weeks I am fully aware of where I stand with people, however these last two weeks have been different.  I feel like my best friends and family members are losing the joy they once found in my company.  I'm honestly hoping this is my mind playing tricks on me because if it isn't, I'll need to do some personal reassessment.  Simply put, I just got this borderline paranoid feeling that people are starting to hate me.

I guess there has been a slight change in my mood.  Something I can't put my finger on has been bothering me and has been making me a bit more serious and often times, for the lack of a better word, a pansy with my friends.  I see myself coming out of the slump, riding this upswing is all I can really do.  Hopefully with the New Year I'll come across some great things that'll really put me back where I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment